Perfect for stylish presentations of creative cocktails, spectacular hors d‘oeuvres or sophisticated sweets.
The wide chalice is perfect for stylish presentations of creative cocktails, spectacular hors d‘oeuvres or sophisticated sweets.
Content approx. 250 ml
Diameter 10.5 cm
Height 16.5 cm
Handmade items may have subtle differences in shape, size, shades, patterns and colour mix.
To maintain the attractive appearance of the glasses for as long as possible, we recommend washing by hand.
If you do use a dishwasher, we recommend the following:
• Select the shortest possible rinsing cycle at low temperatures, use a cleaning agent that is suitable for glasses, and ensure that the water hardness is between 4 and 6.
• A suitable glass washing basket will protect the glasses from scratches and breaking whilst in the dishwasher.
• Remove your glasses from the dishwasher as soon as the rinsing cycle has completed if possible.
• Polish your glasses with half-linen or microfibre towels for the best result. Cotton towels may leave small scratches and traces of lint.
• It is best to use 2 cloths for drying. This way you can polish the glass from the inside and outside at the same time, which will prevent the stem from being broken.